Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Lately

 

betty draper

I bought the box set of Mad Men too long ago, and had only got to series 2 of 4. So today, as I am off sick from work (I’m blaming Mr D for spreading his lurgies) I confess I have been sat on the sofa with a blanket and my teddy, and have watched many hours worth. There’s a chance I will finish it before Mr D gets home.

The story line isn't as good as the fashions that’s for sure, but it’s still making me feel better, all snuggled up here.

004

Winter is coming, the burner has been lit, and I’ve broken out the casserole mix’s.

SmileX

12 comments:

  1. Well apart from the lurgy it sounds like you are having the perfect afternoon x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear - hope you feel better soon! Enjoy watching! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon hun, enjoy your box set x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, watching mad men with a fire going sounds heavenly! why don't we do those things when we are healthy?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't gotten on the Mad Men wagon, I'm currently still on the Dexter one. But I do admit there is some appeal in the way everything looks, like smoking is sexy again! and lifestyle seems so attractive. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love days like these...feel better soon though. your display picture is just so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon Claire.
    I myself am devouring episodes of Bergerac - which is embarrassing, but true!
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better! I love Mad Men, but I'm behind a few seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love Mad Men, but I think I only watched first few seasons. Not sure why I stopped :D I have to start again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn is here, isn't it?! I need to break out Mad Men - we need a good 'new' series to watch. Stay cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, I'm on the couch with a bum neck and the fireplace going. Two dogs curled up on top of me and a Scream marathon on TV.

    ReplyDelete