Thursday, 24 October 2013

Sucked in


hansel and gretel
I succumbed to the black hole of time wasting that is Netflix. Because there is always room in life for another excuse not to do the laundry.
So far I’ve watched Hansel & Gretel, which was quite entertaining for an afternoon in after a night shift, and at the moment am working my way through The Hills.
the hills
I’ve watched episodes of The Hills on MTV, usually in the wrong order, so I thought why not? It’s worth it if only to see what Heidi looked like before she became.. well… Speidi.
I’m sure I will watch much more ‘credible’ films and documentaries in the future, but for now, I’m just indulging in fluff.
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Your story re your blogging friends was very inspiring and leaves me with great hope for future friendships :)

    Count me as a new follower <3

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I used to love The Hills ... Haven't watched it in years but now I feel a marathon coming on!! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluff is good sometimes. I had a sickie yesterday and just lay in bed watching Skins and I have been majorly sucked in by these teenagers lives.

    ReplyDelete