Sunday, 27 October 2013

Sunday Thoughts…

 

road trip

When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money.  Then take half the clothes and twice the money.  ~Susan Heller

I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.  ~Mark Twain

The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway

Unless the storm stops us, sis & I are off to the North to visit Granny for a few days, have a great week!

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. Good luck for your trip, it's a bit blustery here but I'm hoping to travel south for a Gran visit mid-week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first quote. Hope you guys make it!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Susan Heller quote! I've only really "traveled" to Italy, but dumb with my excess clothes and too little currency. At least I could afford the cheese ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first quote.Have a great trip and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete