Wednesday, 20 November 2013

The year of the Babycham


003
I’ve never ever tasted Babycham, maybe that’s because I’ve never owned the correct drinking vessel. Well now I do, so there’s really no excuse now is there?
I found a big big bottle at Iceland the other day, but I didn’t buy it as I couldn’t drink all that fizz in one go, and I really don’t see Mr D as a Babycham kinda guy.
Is it true if you put a spoon in the top of a bottle of fizz it keeps it’s fizz – ness longer?
I’m on the look out for the 4 packs of smaller bottles, if anyone could help a girl out here in her quest..
It’s been bitterly cold here today, hope you’ve all got your thermals on. According to the radio yesterday, you need to keep moving so that your inner core body temp doesn't plummet & you get hypothermia. Does regular trips to the wood basket and/or kettle count?
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. I think they do, as does raising your arm for a drink!
    Love to hear about the cold, it's already hot and humid here in QLD and the mosquitoes are going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love those babycham glasses. Takes me back to being a child and my mother drinking it at Christmas.

    Whilst it is definitely getting chillier here I am hoping that the snow and plummeting temperature stay at bay. I'm not quite up to dancing round the room to keep warm just yet.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I can remember drinking it is Christmas 1984 as my friend's Mum's house! You can buy it in Roys, I think the nearest one to you would be Sudbury. I'd get some for you, but dread to think what the postage would be.
    I'm sure I've seen them in other supermarkets around Christmas time though, maybe try somewhere like Morrisons or Waitrose. I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I see it anywhere.










    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got to taste it either ! It looks as if Sainsburys and Tesco are selling the smaller bottles.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete