Thursday, 19 December 2013

Christmas Cheer?


006
In an effort to get some Christmas cheer in my life, i thought I’d join the band of dec posts.
This time next week we’ll all be over fed and playing with all our gifts from Santa (or is that just me?)
My house is looking a bit festive,  my happy little wooden teddy is keeping an eye on proceedings.
028
These lights are actually up all year round. Is that wrong?
015
And if you listen closely you may hear some music…..
013
Memories of New York with my special holiday bauble..
I’m supposed to be going out tonight to a Christmas party but I’m just not sure I’m going to make it, do I go out tonight and potentially miss all the other fun things between now and Christmas? Or do I miss tonight in the hope that I will be up and partying the next few days..?
I do hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and if you are going to some party’s have fun and stay safe!
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. Your wooden teddy is cute, but your New York bauble is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teddy is amazing and so cute. Enjoy what ever festive nights out you get to hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are lovely, The New York bauble must bring back such good memories from your holiday there last year. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete