Monday, 16 December 2013

I think I might write this week off


036
This week was not a good one. I felt ill, iller (that probably isn’t a word judging by the red squiggle that appeared underneath, but it should be) than I have felt for a very long time.
Much time was spent either in bed or sitting by the fire trying not to do that terribly stupid thing of looking up symptoms on the web.
By Friday I decided that I should drag the Christmas cheer into the house in the form of the tree and pretty things from the shed, which did make me smile a bit, and then on Saturday the Mr took me for a walk along the prom with the promise of a coke float at the ice cream parlour.
It’s back to work this week whether I feel like it or not, armed with fruit & healthy treats, and a whole lot of hope that this was just a seasonal blip.
Anyone else suffering the winter bugs?
SmileX

7 comments:

  1. Yes, avoid Google at all costs. The end result is always cancer or pregnancy. I hope you feel better lady! Feel free to participate in my attempted linkup, it may be just the thing you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, hope you are feeling more yourself this week. I hate getting ill at this time of year as my plans get all behind.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, I hope you are feeling better very soon. I was quite ill for about 2 weeks with a bad cold, and it's taken a good 4 weeks to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon hun. Not the time of year you want to be feeling pants is it.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The winter lurgy is a regular visitor to my household at Christmas time. Hope it didn't spoil things for you and you escaped it in 2014.

    ReplyDelete