Sunday, 15 December 2013

Sunday Thoughts….


sunday tea
If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you; if you are excited it will calm you. ~William Ewart Gladstone
"Would you like an adventure now.... or would you like to have your tea first?" Wendy said "tea first" quickly, and Michael pressed her hand in gratitude.... ~J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves — slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future. ~Thich Nat Hahn
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on. ~Billy Connolly
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. Great words! I have to agree with that first quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tea.
    Earl Grey all the way.
    When I'm bored, when I'm thirsty, when the craving hits, when I'm watching a movie, when I'm reading a book, when I'm writing an article, when I'm chatting with friends--it's the drink for all occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes especially that last one - all the men in my life would try on a tea cosy when then thought no one was looking!

    ReplyDelete