Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Treasure in the most unexpected places


007
I think I may be the only person in Blog land, and actually the planet that doesn't  yet have a tree (or actually several trees…when did it become normal to have a tree in every room?)
I have how ever been spending time cleaning in preparation.
I’ve hoovered,  properly, as in, moved furniture & piles of books rather than hoover round them.
I found this little deer in the bottom of a basket of wool, all wrapped up neatly in tissue paper, obviously bought in the sales after last Christmas & put away ‘somewhere safe’ to give to my sister this year.
I wonder what treasure I’ll find today? Maybe it will be my passport which is obviously ‘somewhere safe’ and we are thinking of having a little holiday at the beginning of next year. We’ve never done the ‘hot’ holiday abroad, anyone have any recommendations?
SmileX

No comments:

Post a Comment