Saturday, 18 January 2014

Guess what mum got for Christmas?!


Well I managed to come back for now, thanks for all your help, Windows Live writer is still playing up, but at least I can post pics (on a different browser). Because what is a blog without them?
Speaking (typing) of pics, I just had to show you one of mum's Christmas presents. I thought it would be fun to wrap it up in its shape. 
Answers on a postcard....
I'm still toying with the idea of changing up my blog, but it will take a while, and a few pages of scribbles in my note pad before that happens. 
Its a busy time for me at work at the moment, this time of year seems to be when everyone is sick, staff and tenants alike, so it's all hands on deck.
Oh ok then, to put you out of your misery, here's what was in the parcel........




Did you guess? 
:)X




2 comments:

  1. And lovely it is too. Bet it was a pain to wrap.

    X x

    ReplyDelete