Sunday, 26 January 2014

Sunday Thoughts


At first glance this quote seems great, wouldn't that be lovely, to sit in the quiet while nothing else is making a sound, maybe listening for the kettle to boil or for the birdies to come and eat the breakfast you've just scattered for them? Planning what you're doing for the rest of the day, which to do first...
But actually I hate getting up these dark cold mornings, especially when everyone else is having a lie in. Planning how much you can squeeze into the day,or if there's anything that can be left for tomorrow.
If I have to get up before Mr D, it's all I can do to rip the quilt from him and shout 'get up and make me a cup of tea'!!!!!!!
Just thought I'd mention it.
:)X

1 comment:

  1. I felt like that this morning when the alarm went off at 6.30 so I could pick number 1 son up from his sleepover and take him to a cricket course he was on (yes on a Sunday!) There was a lovely sunrise but all I could think about was that everyone else was in bed when I was out in the cold rain! I hate early starts as much as I hate the cold!

    ReplyDelete