Friday, 31 January 2014

The one where he told me I look awkward


He's right of course, it was a problem where to put my hands. 
Reason no. 423 why this is no style blog.
I wanted to show you my new to me dress, which came in a bag of goodies from a friend of a friend of my sister (keeping up?) every now and then, I receive one of these bags, full to the brim of lovely clothes, most of which are from shops I would never normally tred across the doorway of.
I wore it last night as we went out for mexican food with friends for Mr D's birthday. 


I have the day off today, and my to do list has much on it, most importantly my tax return to fill in on line. (what do you mean I'm a bit late, there's hours left till the deadline....)
I'm also sad I haven't written any mail since Christmas, so that will have to change sometime soon.
If you want me, I'll be the one surrounded in receipts and paperwork.
:)X

8 comments:

  1. I like your dress. Good luck with the paperwork!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I get a similar bag every now and then from my mum's friends neighbour - she is seventy four but there's always a few classics! Jane x P.S. Love the blue wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have ood friends , your dress looks lovely hope you had a good night celebrating and could! face the paperwork today! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress and you look great in it. Hope the tax return has now been filed...I did mine in December...smug or what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely dress and it looks good on you. I'm just the same when photographed - all awkward and uncomfortable so photos of me are always frightful! Hope you got you tax return sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do really like the buffalo plaid look and you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the dress! tartan (can you call it tartan?) is a fun style right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress! I don't think you look awkward at all, I think you look lovely.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete