Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Well Hello 2014! Nice to meet you


magazine subscriptions
The first major decision I made this year was to actually get out of bed, I had woke up a couple of times, heard the howling wind outside, &  promptly turned over for another ‘wee snooze’.
When I looked at the clock and saw it was midday, I thought it was probably time to make a move.
After a leisurely toast & many cups of tea breakfast… in which I reminded Mr D of his transformation into drummer & bass guitarist at the party last night… we were ‘first footed’ by friends who stayed for tea & cake.
Then it was time for the next big decision of the year. My February magazine subscriptions had arrived over the Christmas period, which to read first?
Having just had tea, I’m looking forward to an evening by the fire, reading & partaking in a little tipple or two. Maybe thinking about the year ahead, but probably I’ll leave that for another day.
armoretto
Hope you’ve all had a cosy & warm New Years Day, I’m looking forward to catching up with you all soon.
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. Snap - well at least up until the reminding husband of the musical transformation! Sounds like you've had a good start to 2014 - long may it continue x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. I had to be up at 5.30am for work on New Year's Day - so no lie in for me. At least I have a weekend off to look forward to. I agree that it is too soon to be thinking about the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I've enjoyed a few lie- ins over the Christmas break too, something I've not done for years, it's been heaven!

    ReplyDelete