Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Confessions of a Netflix addict


It wasn't that long ago I didn't even know what Netflix was. Now I do. With bells on.
There is so much on there that i've heard people talking about and I want to watch it all.


At the moment I'm watching 3 different series, one with Mr D (Breaking Bad) and the other two when I'm at home alone and should be doing something anything else.


Now I have a little tablet, there's just no escape, I can watch it in the bath, in bed, on the move.
I don't watch much TV anymore, I have no idea what is happening out in the real world as I can't remember the last time I watched the news.

Today I've set myself limits. after one episode (which I've already watched) I have to get up and do something constructive.
So I think I might get dressed.

:)X

6 comments:

  1. Thats so funny me too! I have just emerged from a braking bad haze...to find life is still out there and I have missed the news headlines!
    Then spookily i too watched the good wife only season 4 because i have seen the rest...and now as we appear to have similar taste I will check out Samantha who..
    ooops....
    Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Samantha Who on some digital channel, maybe E4 or the like, a year or so back and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are serial binge watchers on Netflix. Look into the BBC version of Sherlock. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have Netflix but we do have Apple TV so I know exactly what you mean. Five episodes later it's past midnight and you think, "How did that happen?!" Closely followed by, "One more?" haha

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always being told it ain't that good on there?

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete