Friday, 21 February 2014

First Date Anniversary


The beginning of this week was the 25th anniversary of Mr D taking me on our first date. This was the car of the moment, his pride and joy. 
We celebrated with a meal at home as I had worked and Mr had been out biking all day. One day we will re create the first date and set off for Mac Donalds and then stop at a village pub on the was back where I'll have a coke....


Mr tracked down some of my favourite teenage drink....Hooch. Those were the days of sitting on the beach with friends drinking...that was before the beach (and many other places) became a 'no drinking zone', mind you, we didn't drink to excess like the teenagers do these days, a bottle of Hooch and I thought I was the bees knees.

Do you remember your first date with your loved one?
:)X

2 comments:

  1. I most certainly do, the problem was I didn't actually realise it was a date until an hour before we went!

    As for Hooch, oh that takes me back.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet. Sounds nice to recreate it. I do yes, we went to the pub where I worked and then for a pizza at a diner. But the next day was more memorable, we went to the pleasure beach!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete