Thursday, 13 February 2014

Happy Love Day


Tomorrow is the day of Love, brace yourselves  for that news feed (you know the one) to be filled with your friends showing off their love to their better halves, because thats how its done these days, apparently.
We've never gone in for the whole valentines present thing, although I'm not saying it's not nice to get a bunch of flowers every now and then, going out for a meal on valentines night? I'm just not into that. 
Now if you're talking about a nice M&S steak and chips, at home by the fire.. 
Have a great day whatever you do, whoever with
:)X


3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day tomorrow, Fin and I are doing the same, a nice meal at home, sharing a bottle what could be better!!
    Thea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. chips in a cone would do me. Bless you guys.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete