Monday, 3 February 2014

Sunday Thoughts...on Monday.... getting rid of some Vintage Treasure!

 There wasn't much time to think yesterday, hence the lack of Sunday Thoughts, I was up early to go to a local Vintage and Craft fair. Its been too long since i've done one of these, as you would agree if you saw the volume of treasure that came out of my shed.

There were things in there I had completely forgotten about, whole boxes full of treasure I can't even remember buying.
A good day was had, I came home lighter, but I'm on a roll now, and when I do unpack the car, I will be ruthlessly listing on E Bay.
I admit to being a bit sad, but I do like to see who buys the pretties, it's good to know they al went to good homes.
:)X 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day out your display looks lovely. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display, pleased you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I wish I had been there, I love vintage tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have a clear out, good to hear you did actually make a few quid.


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you manage to let such pretty things go!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete