Tuesday, 25 March 2014

A pair of old boots and some crocuses



Mr D is a man of many many pairs of boots. He has a pair of boots for every occasion, and many many occasions to wear them.
As you can see, he gets the full wear out of them. 
I came home a couple of weeks ago to find he had found a use for an old pair. 
I like to think that this is his way of doing his bit for the environment by way of recycling.
But actually, I am left wondering if this is his way of not quite letting go of worn out boots.
Anyone got any other uses for worn out boots??

:)X

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to recycle old boots! Our local garden centre uses old boots and other stuff for growing succulents on and in. Very different. Have a great week and thanks for the visit to my blog. I'm feeling a lot better and back to blog hopping! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr D is very clever, they look great!

    ReplyDelete