Thursday, 27 March 2014

Days Off (mostly)

This time of year, I work a lot of weekends, but I did have (most of) this last Sunday off, so Mr D & I decided to go out for brunch.
After waking up to glorious sunshine, that typically disappeared after Mr D got the motorbike out. So we went off in 4 wheels instead of 2.
A lovely day was spent in Woodbridge, where an old caravan has sat by the river for many many years serving tea & snacks.
This is what (mostly) days off are for.
Shame there isn't more of them, but soon it will be adventuring time in the home on wheels.....

:)X

3 comments:

  1. The old caravan cafe sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds heavenly. Nothing beats time off to chill.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to have time spent for yourself. I can't remember the last time I did that. Enjoy the weekend if you can xx

    ReplyDelete