Wednesday, 12 March 2014

More photos of the boys, & a little bit of music too!


Thank you for your kind comments on my band photo, I thought as requested I would try and put a link to some of the music (see end of post) & here's some more pics to really get you in the mood! 



I never take photos of the band with the flash on. I'm sure there's probably a way of keeping the flash on but adjusting the settings to make it nicer but I haven't read that memo yet so I turn it off. Depending on the lighting on the night I don't do much editing apart from cropping the photos, I have been known to change photos to black & white and this does make a bad looking photo look pretty decent a lot of the time. All these apart from the pictures below are as I took them. The one below I played with on Photo bucket, where I made the blurry bits more so and the in focus bits more so. I'm sure there's probably a really technical term for that, but hey, you get my drift. The last photo I used an effect on photo bucket which I can't remember the name of.




If you are on Face book, go and check out the boys here where you can see where they are playing, & listen to some tunes. 

Go on, have a dance round the room on a wednesday afternoon. It's good for the soul.
:)X

5 comments:

  1. The photos amazing and loving the music to. My soul definitely feels lifted now.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such great Claire. I followed your link and we really enjoyed the music. My husband thought it was Dr Feelgood! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done dude, get snapping them more often!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look gorgeous, what stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete