Friday, 25 April 2014

Stocking up in Betty’s


bettys tea
Sis and I have just been to Yorkshire to visit Granny for a few days, this is always nice as we have girly time with granny (this visit we even broke her out of hospital before we left so that we could have a trip out all together)
If you know anything about me at all you will know my love for Betty's.
I always make a stop here to stock up on treats.
For the uneducated amongst you, you can
There is no question it is on the expensive side, but you definitely get what you pay for, and it’s a totally different experience to sitting in a chain coffee shop. I’ve never been to this particular branch without seeing a queue. I don’t feel like I’ve been to Yorkshire unless I’m strolling down the high street with a Betty’s carrier bag full of goodies.
If you ever find yourself in Yorkshire, I would recommend you go to one of the tea rooms ( there are now 6 tea rooms). You won’t regret it, or you can even order online from their website.
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, I will check these out and visit when I am next there. I love those old fashioned tins, a much better way of recycling! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your love of Betty's! Your Gran must have enjoyed the break out!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete