Thursday, 29 May 2014

A case of use it or lose it…


pretty nostalgic
Reading through my (rather large) blog list the other day, I came across
There are sooo many magazines out there for all sorts of interests and hobbies, when I found Pretty Nostalgic I was more than excited. Yes its more expensive at 8.00 but what people seem to forget is that its a bi-monthly magazine,  is thicker, better quality (more of a book than a magazine) and it has to be said, has a lot more to read than some monthly magazines.
Reading the post made me sad, that someone’s dream may be shattered.
Have you ever bought it?
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of it but I must admit the cover looks amazing! If its bimonthly then the cost it only the same as others so not bad at all.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, well as far as I can judge from the cover lol but i've never read it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard about this on another blog but haven't shelled out the eight quid yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pretty Nostalgic! I have subscribed from the very beginning and am saddened that it may stop ... Issue 13 has been printed and hopefully it has been rescued, I can thoroughly recommend it though, it's well worth £8 as some other magazines cost £5 and are half filled with pointless adverts ... The advertising in PN is subtle, beautiful and apt. Give it a chance, because t would be very sad f this Niue magazine came to an end xxx

    ReplyDelete