Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Bank Holidays are made for..


daisy scarf
Spending the day with the Mr and wearing the daisy scarf bought for me by my sis, just because.
houseboat
Eating brunch by the river, wondering who lives in these beautiful house boats
the travelling tea shop
Buying new books because books are always judged by their cover in my world and this one? Well do I really need to explain?
The weekend itself was dry and sunny in parts, we were lucky. The rain caught up with us today. Lucky I had an extra day at home.
Hope your weekend was full of great things
SmileX

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a heavenly bank holiday for you. Great book and of course you buy a book for its cover, don't you? Well I do anyway.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover would have sucked me in as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf :)

    We were lucky with weekend weather - yesterday at times I thought we'd be washed away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful scarf. We were quite lucky with the weekend weather but, like you, we got torrential amounts yesterday & are due more later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was working, as always, glad yours was decent though.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete