Sunday, 18 May 2014

Sunday Thoughts..

 

good morning friends

Hands up if one of  the first things you do in the morning is say hello to your virtual friends?

I have a morning routine, it goes like this:

Wake up. Visit bathroom.

Go downstairs & switch computer on.

Boil kettle.

Whist kettle is on & computer is warming up, wash dishes from night before.

Sit with laptop & cuppa, & visit virtual friends.

This can last anything from 10 minutes to a couple of hours (sometimes a second cuppa is made) depending on what my plans for the day are.

Even if I took note of the video doing the rounds about us all being too plugged in, I would never miss out the morning cuppa with you lot.

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. Mine is, wake up, bathroom, get some cereal and mess about on my phone while watching the news, after 20 mins of that head to the gym. As per!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hand is up! Get out of bed, wake children, make a cup of tea while catching up on blog friends and Facebook on my phone, then wake children again, sit in bed with cuppa & phone before waking kids again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know we all have the same kind of routine.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep guilty. Straight on the ipad! Mx

    ReplyDelete