Thursday, 22 May 2014

When did she grow taller than me?


beach
Today is the Birthday of this girl, who has suddenly grown taller than me. But that may have something to do with the big healed boots that were on her feet. Still I feel short.
That’s not the reason I have my eyes shut though, that’s because my sister took the photo on my phone and we couldn’t see it properly on the screen to ‘quality control’ it. Don’t pretend you don’t do it too) If we had I would have definitely been one of those irritating people that would make her take it again. Gone are the days of spontaneous photos and just waiting to see how they print out.
We had breakfast at a local sea side cafe.
Then we had tea and this cake at her house.
flake cake
Yes, it was as nice as it looks, and no, I didn’t make it.
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. My eyes are always shut in photos it drives my Husband insane. That cake looks lovely and I hope you all had a fantastic day especially the Birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I'm the most unphotogenic person on the planet, always squinting or gurning. OMG that cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I either pull faces or close my eyes and yes I have to quality control them too. lol

    Hope your sister had a great birthday.

    X x

    ReplyDelete