Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Charity shop haul


charity shop haul
I haven’t helped out in the charity shop for a couple of weeks, so while I was there yesterday I had a bit of a shopping spree…
books
These books jumped out at me. I had a hard time only taking these books home, as i decided yesterday the whole entire book room needed an overhaul as we had boxes and boxes of lovely new books donated I spent a few hours taking all the old ones off the shelves and replacing them. Which meant I came across many many books I ‘needed’. I thought I was very good only buying these.. the books are sold for 1.00 each.
drink stirrers
I was chuffed to bits when I found these drink stirrers, they cost 2.00 for the 4 and are glass. There’s a dolphin, a fishy, sea horse and an apple. I can’t wait for the summer Pimms drinking days to get here to use them. (it’s persisting down at the moment)
vintage gloves
I love these gloves. I bought two pairs, these white ones and some shorter brown ones. They have never been worn and feel lovely. The long ones were 2.00 and the short ones 1.50.  A great price for a bit of elegance huh?!
The white skirt didn't come out very well on the photo, but it’s a lovely summer skirt with some white embroidery on one side, it’s by Animal and cost 4.95.  Although I get a 20% discount for volunteering so that makes it all even more of a bargain!!
SmileX

7 comments:

  1. I would be terrible if I helped out in a op shop, I would be buying everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those gloves! I have alway wanted a pair but never found any in our local op shops.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy days... I love charity shops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books look so fun, it looks like you made out like a bandit!

    Also I nominated you for a Liebster award HERE. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but know you are beloved! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a charity shop and how lucky for you that you can get there first :-) I have my favourites that I regularly go to and they never disappoint. Fantastic finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drink stirrers look so fun! I've never seen anything like this!

    ReplyDelete