Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Sparkly Stuff


vintage jewellery
I spent the whole day at the charity shop yesterday, which meant I had too much plenty of time to browse the treasure. I came home with a haul of sparkly jewels that I just couldn’t not buy. Some of these are for a friends birthday (yes I’m the friend that buys present's from the charity shop) but the rest are for me. I think they will be especially fitting when I play dress up in a couple of weeks at the war & Peace Revival. Cannot wait.
The hat pins btw I thought might make cute hair decorations, as long as I don’t stab myself in the head with them…
I saw this picture the other day, I think it was probably on Pinterest but who knows, anyway love these book marks..
bookmark baubles
Yesterday was a fun day, I did the window display for the book festival that’s going on here this weekend, and a little display of Wimbledon coloured clothing, then I went to the J.O.B for the evening. I was tired as I’d worked the night before too so had a welcome lie in this morning before having my eyelash’s tinted.
Tonight is an evening in with a glass of cider and last weeks episode of 24.
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. Such precious goodies, you could never say no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say sparkles? You know I love anything shiny. What a fabulous collection. Can't wait to see what you make.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love sparkly things :D

    ReplyDelete