Saturday, 28 June 2014

The Body Shop Haul


the body shop haul
A random fact you may not know about me is that I am a fan of The Body Shop. Huge fan.
I get very excited when they have an online sale code which is a lot, in fact if you go there now there is a 40% off code on the home page to use, and as I also get 10% off my order for being a Love Your Body member I just couldn’t help myself but buy treats.
I know people work for The Body Shop at home selling their products at parties, but I’ve come to realise that it’s a more expensive way of buying them, waiting for a discount code pinging into your in box is way better.
With an order over 20.00 free delivery was mine too.
I didn’t even mind being woken up when the delivery man knocked at my door yesterday morning on my day off.
I can’t wait to try out all the goodies, some are things I use regularly, but I always like to try something different, this time it was the Honey Shimmering Lip Balm, the Africa Honey & Beeswax hands & foot butter and the Blueberry shower gel, body scrub & body butter.
honey shimmering lip balm
Is this not just the cutest little pot?
I also treated my hair to some new hairbrushes.
I’ll be sure to let you know how I get on with the products.
Do you love The Body Shop?
SmileX

1 comment: