Monday, 21 July 2014

Home again


reo
Today we travelled home from our 10 day adventure in the home on wheels.
10 days of sitting in a field in every weather condition apart from snow. Met up with friends that we only see once a year when they also sit in a field. In which I read 3 books, a pile of magazines, drank ‘some’ Pimms and had my hair done all vintage so I could look the part at the dance tent.
That was some freaky weather I can tell you of which I have never experienced before, I was given the lesson of how I was perfectly safe in my big tin box in an electrical storm, even though the marshal’s were telling everyone to take their flag poles down. It’s a good job I trust the Mr.
Lots of weather photos to show you as well as all the other ones, but here’s  one on a sunny day of us showing off our parasols whist waiting to get our hair do’s. (I’m on the right)
the girls2
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week. If you are ever near Buxton, you should visit Poole's Cavern, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a interesting getaway, I love your parasols they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete