Thursday, 31 July 2014

Inside, alone


reo inside
There are times, while we are away in our Home on Wheels, that I just want to sit inside and shut the door.
I can read my magazines and books and paint my nails without having to make conversation with anyone or show visitors my space. If this sounds like I’m unsociable, it’s true. Sometimes I feel like being unsociable, and I’m ok with that. I’m actually very good at being alone. It suits me.
I’ve taken to using a scarf as a curtain, and a friend got his sister to make me this crochet blanket. I love it.
reo inside2
This week has been unbelievably hot at work. Not that I want it to change (the weather) I just want to not work in it.
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same, I love being by myself, I need it, I crave it, a proper introvert through and through. Have you done a Myers Briggs personality test?? They are rather brilliant and very telling, I suspect you would come out as an I not an E....give it a go and let me know....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need our down time and your reading nook looks very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little time alone is a good thing as far as I'm concerned! I love the crochet blanket.

    ReplyDelete