Wednesday, 6 August 2014

About Me


057
It occurred to me the other day that this little blog has been running for quite a few years now. I thought I should up date the About Me page. So I did.
When stumbling upon a blog I always look for an about me page. I want to know if the blogger is my kind of person. I read this page and think to myself would I like this person in real life? It is safe to say that all of the blogs I follow and read regularly I consider to be people I would connect with.
Sometimes I wish that could happen in real life. If we could just hand each other an About Me pamphlet. Wouldn’t that save us all a lot of time and wasted energy on people who ultimately we have nothing in common with.
That probably sounds a bit harsh. Don’t judge a book and all of that. But really. Think of the blogging time we would free up if we didn’t keep giving people the benefit of the doubt.
SmileX

5 comments:

  1. I don't read About Me pages enough you know.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to see what a person likes and dislikes and like you say it gives you a better impression of them.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like an About Me page, and, like you, I tend to follow blogs of people I feel I'd get on well with. I've never yet met any of my blog "friends" though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally like you... must be why we're friends, right?

    ReplyDelete