Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Walking on the wing


dunsfold2
I’m not sure why it’s called Wing Walking, it’s all about turning and spinning and waving whilst looking glamorous and trying not to be sick as far as I can see, but I do admire the ladies that do it.
We saw the Breitling Wing Walkers whilst at the Wings and Wheels event at Dunsfold this weekend.
dunsfold3
The weather was very kind and a fantastic time was had by all, especially the Mr and I, who with our exhibit got to park as close to the flight line as you could get. Perks and all that.
dunsfold1
Those girls sure know how to milk it on the ground too.
SmileX

2 comments:

  1. How lucky to get so close! I can't imagine what it must be like being so far off the ground! Great to watch but not to do! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. we saw some of these the other week on the prom, love this stuff.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete