Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Air show summer (nearly gone)


dunsfold18
It’s been a busy season this year, there has been much gallivanting about in a big truck, meeting up with friends again, making  new friends, oh and watching people throw explosives ‘at’ Apaches..
The above and below photos were at Dunsfold in August which seems like so long ago.
dunsfold10The air show season  was very kind to us weather wise, and If I’m not mistaken this was the only evidence of us lighting the fire inside the Reo this year. Just one night, just because we could.
crochet
This week is much cooler, I’m wondering how long it will be before we will light the wood burner in the house, although from past experience the longer this can be put off the better, it’s a slippery slope to furnace-ville once that happens.
SmileX

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking this morning how much longer it would be before we need a bit of extra heat. It really was jolly cold first thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cool down and I heat up, I cant wait for summer. I hope you can restrain from using the furnace for some time and that the weather gods are goods to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep posted the same feeling on my blog yesterday, I am enjoying the sunny, warm weather but for how long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was frozen yesterday morning, mind you I was at work at 5am! A very ungodly hour to be out.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh looks like you're having a pretty good time!

    ReplyDelete