Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Graze Box Love


001
Once upon a time, not too long ago, a subscription meant your favourite magazine plopped onto your door mat every month. Nowadays, all manor of things can be found on your door mat. Beauty products, stationary. vegetables, and this, Graze Box.
I admit, when I first saw these I wasn’t prepared to be impressed. Why on earth would I pay for some teeny tiny sized snacks that I may not even like to be delivered to me when I can just pick them up during my regular shop, probably for half the cost.
The reason I was sucked in initially, was an offer on Groupon. That site we all love. The offer was too good to pass up, 4 boxes for 5.00. So I did. I signed up, browsed the boxes, ‘binned’ snacks I didn’t want to come near my doormat (anything spicy, FYI) then sat and stared at my doormat for a week waiting impatiently.
003
I’m one of the people they count on. After initially signing up and thinking I would probably cancel my subscription after my offer ran out, I am still receiving the little box every week. 
There’s a lot to love. It comes through your door and it’s not a bill or junk mail. It fits through your letter box perfectly so you don’t have to traipse into town to collect, the snacks come in handy dandy ‘cute’ little boxes that fit perfectly  into your my lunch bag, and you don’t get anything you don’t like (see the ‘bin’ option above)
004
There are several box options, mine being the ‘snacks’ box. You could go for a ‘breakfast’ box or a ‘chocolate’ box if you fancy.
If you want to try these yourself, use my friend code, which gets you your 1st, 5th and 10th box free!
PYZT9Z7VB
Enjoy!
SmileX

2 comments:

  1. These are so popular in Oz at the moment that I am on a waiting list to subscribe.
    Yours does look delicious and I am a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up a few times and cancelled, I'm a bit cheap like that.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete