Wednesday, 1 October 2014

October Loves…


country living magazine
New magazine subscriptions for those cosy nights in.. Renewed Country homes & Interiors and 25 Beautiful Homes. (The country Living is an on going subscription)  Half Price. How could I not?
breakfast in bed
Breakfast in bed… On paper, October is a quieter month for me work wise (of course being on the relief staff means this could change at any moment) I can’t say I’m sorry about that, I’m planning some breakfast in bed moments.
007 (2)
Tights and boots… Colder days mean I can get the tights out to wear with my skirts. Although I love skirts and dresses, I have a problem with footwear in the summer. I’m much more comfortable wearing tights and boots with a skirt. It’s a thing.
105
The last show days… I’m a bit unsure that this should be on the list, as of course I don’t love the fact the show season is coming to an end, but then I love any time in the Home on Wheels, so whatever the time of year, it’s always a love of mine.
SmileX

3 comments: