Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Some British Blogs I love


026
There are sqillions of Blogs out there, and more often than not the ones I stumble across are written by Americans. Not that this is a bad thing, I love reading blogs from all over the world, but it’s nice to find some from Britain. We are but a teeny tiny splosh in the huge ocean of the Blogiverse.
I don’t now about you, but I love reading recommendations for blogs, It saves me doing all the hard work. So here are my recommendations for you. Some will be well known to you, others may not be. Enjoy!
Milk Bubble Tea. I found this blog fairly recently, and I love it for the colours and photos. Becky writes about all kinds of things from baking to what she’s bought, her house is gorgeous, as you will see from the photos. Oh  and the cute wee doggy.
Guthrie & Ghani. Lauren was made famous when she entered The Great British Sewing Bee. I always liked her style. Now she has A book, A shop and A blog. I think I’m late to the party to discover all these, as I just stumbled across her blog last week, but hey hoy, plenty of catching up for me to do over a cuppa!
Kat got the Cream. Kathryn lives in Harrogate, a beautiful Yorkshire town I lived in when I was too young to appreciate it. She’s a freelance writer and blogger,wife &  mum. She blogs about her creative projects, style and favourite finds.
Ramblings of a Roachling. Louise blogs about lovely long walks, it feels like she takes you with her. She lives near The Peak District, so expect stunning scenery.
What I’ve learnt while compiling this list is there are sooo many blogs I want to share, so I will be back with another instalment! For now, grab a cuppa and go visit these ladies!
SmileX

5 comments:

  1. I love to get blog recommendations too! So thank you for this! And especially British blogs. I am really hoping to live in Britain someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooof I have a lot of these I've got to catch up on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog> Hope you get chance to come back to Harrogate soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm shall have to visit these, so nice to find new blogs to follow.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lady, I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete