Tuesday, 25 November 2014

I am a master of my art


bedroom
The art of staying in bed that is. This morning I woke up feeling like someone had beat me over the head in my sleep. (I don’t think he did). So I drank the cup of tea Mr D had left on the side, wrapped myself up in my duvet again and then went back to sleep for another hour. The whole bed to myself.
I’ve always loved my bed, when I lived at home I would get home from college and sit in bed watching TV all night, all snuggly. There is not much better in the world than fresh clean sheets on the bed and no morning schedule to get up for.
It has been known for me to leave friends downstairs in my house whilst I go to bed. Just help yourself to tea, coffee, worldly goods and let yourselves out. I just can’t help it,  sometimes quite often I’m just not very sociable. When I want my bed, well, I go.
SmileX

6 comments:

  1. I am in a serious relationship with my bed and pillow, I just them SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed in my bed most of the day today. Only ran a few errands. My work was closed today. It was a nice day off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to spend longer in my bed - all snuggly, moving pillows around and disappearing under the covers with a good old black and white film on the tv. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its raining today and I wish I could stay in bed all day, unfortunately work calls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously you're making me want to crawl back into bed right now.

    ReplyDelete