Wednesday, 24 December 2014

A Merry Christmas to you


snow in trimely
I’m about to get ready to go out to our friends annual Christmas Eve open house, which I will leave at 10pm to head off to work, I just wanted to drop in and wish you all a wonderful Christmastime, full of love and laughter and all things sparkly.
This picture was taken a few years back when we went camping in the woods and woke up in Narnia. I want it to snow like that again.
I was going to tell you I’m having a little break from the blog posting for a few days, but I thought I would quite possibly make a liar out of my self, due to the fact I’m not sure I would be able to stay away.
This year has been a great blogging year for me, I’ve made some more amazing friends which makes me happy, even if Mr D tells me you’re not real, esp when he sees me posting a letter (‘they won’t get it they aren’t real’) I assume he’s joking, but actually maybe he isn’t. It’s ok sometimes I don’t listen to him.
SmileX

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yes we are real!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely holiday :) I want it to snow like your picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I always think the snow in photos is so much prettier than the snow/ice I've experienced in real life. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Merry Christmas to you both! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely photo for the wishes of a white Christmas :-) Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and I got your letter and I am real hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might enjoy my last two blog posts ;) We've had some great snow here! Hope you has a good christmas :)

    ReplyDelete