Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Christmas Cookies


home made christmas
Every year I give a bit of home made yumminess to the wife and girls  of someone Mr D does a lot of work for. Usually I make buns, or a cake, last year I remember I bought cup cakes from a local lady as I had about a month last Christmas of being unwell, I hardly touched my Christmas dinner never mind donning the pinnie and making like a Stepford wife.  So this year I thought I would get back into it. Stepford wife-ness that is.
There’s nothing that says Christmas more than the smell of orange and ginger.
Cookie’s aren’t something I’ve had a lot of experience with but I just happened to be stalking reading This blog post by Olivia  and there it was, the recipe.
Easy peasy, I will definitely be making more.
So there you have it. It’s officially Christmas. The Christmas cookies were a success.
SmileX

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely! I'm going to attempt shortbread today. Enjoy the holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Claire. I'm off to work shortly, hope your sleep in goes ok tonight. x

    ReplyDelete