Friday, 30 January 2015

Another Birthday for my Mr D


kevin
Another year flies by and I am wishing my Mr D a very happy birthday. We woke up this morning at a friends house (which I like to call my second home in the country) and will be getting ready to go adventuring to The Big City of London where we may be trapped as I was un aware of the lack of train service over the weekends when I organised it. I suppose there are worse places we could be trapped.
Looking pretty good for 44yrs old would you not agree? It must be all that good living. And beer. Apparently.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr D - hope you two have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mr D, hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete