Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Authentic Bloggers


authentic bloggers
I’ve had a bit of a run of joining groups lately, with my Book Club, then the recently posted Ukulele Club. And now there’s one you can all join with me.
Authentic Bloggers is a closed Facebook group set up for bloggers by the lovely Krysten.
I’ve never been part of a ‘closed’ group before. It reminds me of the little meetings I had in our garden shed AKA ‘The Gang Hut’ when I was 9 yrs old. Minus the piles of sweets and secret hand shakes. (Although if you want to gauge on sweets whilst posting on the group, who’s to know?)
So we’d talk about our secrets, dreams, and sometimes just talk about life. Cos you know when you’re 9, it’s all real important stuff.
The good thing for me about Authentic Bloggers is I know everyone on there is likeminded. None of my real life friends Blog, or could actually give two hoots about blogging or probably actually know what a blog even is. It’s great to have a whole bunch of great people who blog about a variety of subjects to bounce ideas off of, to get encouragement from, and sometimes, just to rant to.
So if you have a blog, are on Facebook and would like somewhere to come for support about blogging, work or just life in general. We would love to expand the group, all you have to do is come on over to The Group Facebook Page and request to join. Easy! And don’t forget to get your own button which will be on my side bar soon.
See you there!
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. Just popped over and joined. Thanks for letting me know xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have you as part of the group Claire, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting - I will have a look at this group :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I absolutely LOVE that the group is closed. I've been part of open groups before & it didn't take me long to leave them because there is no sense of connection. With this closed group...we can connect, inspire one another & enrich each other. So glad to have you part of it!

    ReplyDelete