Thursday, 22 January 2015

This Week…


the makeshifts
It’s been a full one, starting with this rather hot and sweaty gig for the boy's. Apologies for the photo, I was squeezed with my back against the wall, balanced on top of Mr D’s Sound Engineers box of tricks on top of a chair. No I didn’t fall. Should have joined the circus.
Mr managed to fracture his shoulder on Sunday. Trials riding+brambles+using shoulder to break fall down a hill. Painful. We were amazed to find out looking at the x rays that this has happened before. Broken shoulder that is, un be known to him. Amazing. Tough.
I’ve been reading Mrs Hemmingway and trying desperately to get into it. I want to enjoy it, but it’s not happening yet.
We’ve been planning adventures. Tickets are booked for The Red Rooster Festival, which we’ve never been to before, but have heard good things so are quite excited.
I’ve been asked to help out in a friends local Coffee House, it’s like my dream place to be, everything I love about a tea room/coffee house. It would be rude to say no would it not?
I just discovered Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I feel like I may be the only one in the universe that hasn’t known about this show? I’m 7 episodes in.
I bought a diary especially for blogging and I’m not sure if this is a good thing/if I’ll actually use it but I had a voucher and I’ve never had a Moleskine before. I’ll show it to you soon.
Hope your weeks been wonderful.
SmileX

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great photo Claire!
    And yes, yes, YES! to a job in a Coffee House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching Pretty Little Liars too. I discovered it a couple of months ago. It is really entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an interesting week, Claire. So many things could happen in a span of 7 days. I hope to read a classic novel this year too. Because I think I should see why they're called classic. And I hope to like it. I can feel you struggling there.

    Enjoy the coming weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about a good Netflix binge and PLL sounds perfect for that! And, in my opinion, there's nothing like actually writing down thoughts in a journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about a good Netflix binge and PLL sounds perfect for that! And, in my opinion, there's nothing like actually writing down thoughts in a journal. :)

    ReplyDelete