Friday, 6 March 2015

This Week..


winter home
The home on wheels will soon be coming out of its winter home and getting ready for the season. Easter weekend will be spent painting, the colour of which is yet to be confirmed. There are just so many shades of grey to choose from.
I am more than ready to sit in a field full of green metal and drink cider before the wasps get it.
Now that I‘ve become one of the cool kids and  have Sky on Demand, I’ve become addicted to a certain Series based around Country Music. Just makes me want to skip around the house in a gingham shirt and rhinestones.
Since we got a mattress topper on the bed, I never want to get out of it. Even more than usual.
Spring is springing but I can’t stop going out of the house in 15 layers. I hate this in between weather.
I’ve gone over to the dark side and up (down?) loaded a book to my tablet. I know, we’ll talk type about that another day.
SmileX

2 comments:

  1. The weather is sneeky, still darn cold in places.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see your home on wheels again, he reminds me that spring and those trips to see the bluebells in your van are soon to come! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete