Friday, 27 March 2015

This week…


mr kipling
Did we get to Friday already? And this weekend we lose an hour of sleep, which is fine if you don’t have to get up early Sunday for work (which I do) so I ‘banked’ some sleep last night and didn’t get out of bed until 09.30.
At the beginning of the week Granny had a fall and has had an op, so we are all hoping she gets up and about soon.
Book club happened, and yes I eventually found the book I thought I’d lost, of course it was in my hand bag, which of course was the exact bag I looked in 6 times and didn’t see the book.
We’re still lighting the wood burner in the evenings, spring has not sprung for us yet. I managed to put a line of washing out and it persisted down for the rest of the day. I left it there for 2 days. I did take in my knickers for fear of them blowing off the line into next doors garden.
We got a ‘save the date’. I have my own thoughts on save the dates, but we’ll  type talk about that another time. Still it was nice to be invited (except we haven't been yet, apparently the ‘formal’ invitation is ‘to follow’). See my point? Anyway now I’m thinking of what to wear to an English Country December wedding. If we’re invited.
I’ve been reading up on essential oils, I’m loving the peppermint at the moment, but I might try the spearmint. Because I really like spearmint flavour sweeties.
FYI the French Fancies I took to work and ate 3.
Hope your week was fabulous!
SmileX

4 comments:

  1. I'm miffed to have woken at 5.30 this morning when I didn't need to. Especially as I'll lose an hour tonight. Oh well at least I'll have a long day to get stuff done! Enjoy your weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats always get so confused when they take away an hour of sleep from us. :( I am sorry to hear about the operation! I hope she will feel better soon! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely you will be invited, or what is the point of sending a save the date?!?! Hope your Granny is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I really hope your grandma gets better fast!
    Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete