Saturday, 4 April 2015

This Week..


vintage trouble
The week started in Norwich with friends to see Vintage Trouble. Best gig ever. If you’ve never seen this band take a look at this video.
I eventually did the thing I’ve been wanting to do but was trying to justify the expense. I joined the gym. I survived the induction where I was shown around by Tom who measured and weighed me then told me I’m seriously dehydrated and need to drink 2-3 litres of water a day. He looked at me like I was a child when I asked if the flavoured fizzy stuff counted. I’m gonna feel like I’m drowning.
We started watching The Blacklist. It’s one of those just-the-one- more-episode and before you know it it’s 2am.
After that it all just kind of went to shit. Mr and I seem to have the plague. Or the black death. Or something. I’ve worked off and on and so has he but today it beat us and we didn’t get up until 3pm. I haven't bought any Easter Eggs, or actually anything to eat for Easter lunch. On the plus side maybe we’ll have to go out for eats.
SmileX

8 comments:

  1. Oh shit, Claire. I do hope you and the Mister get better soon, and quickly!

    You'll feel like you're drowning initially drinking all that water but your body will adjust. And, you'll be in the bloody bathroom every 5 minutes, too. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. I hope you're feeling better soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you both feel better soon! Think on the plus side, the easter eggs will be half price tomorrow so you can have two for the price of one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lurgy is everywhere, I haven't been to to the gym for months because of it. I went today for the first time since, not drinking all that water tho! Would be continually on the loo. Get your eggs tomorrow...reduced. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I do hope you are both well again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, feel better soon, both of you!
    I had to giggle when I read about the flavoured fizzy stuff!

    Happy Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon and drink lots of tea its got water in it X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drinking water really isn't that bad. I drink a ton, especially when I'm at work. The worst part is having to go to the bathroom all the time though...

    ReplyDelete