Saturday, 18 April 2015

This Week…


paint3
It’s been a full week, starting with the first adventure in the home on wheels, to Spring Break. The painting inside was finished just in time, and the weather was kind enough that we could sleep with some windows open so the paint fumes didn’t annoy us. The show is small, only in it’s 4th year, but it’s fun and friendly and the entertainment on the Saturday night for those camping is always worth it. This year we had a Burlesque show before This Band (who we danced all night too. Well I did. Mr D is still nursing a broken shoulder). I have nothing against Burlesque, I’ve seen a few shows and it’s always pretty tame and entertaining. Classy even. But. When you realise you kind of know the girl with her arse hanging out of her corset. Well That kind of put a whole different spin on it.
I worked several jobs this week which ranged from helping disabled people, to shopping, right through to serving tea and cake on cute china and wishing I’d worn a second pair of socks at an ice cream/coffee hut at the beach. That wind is not my friend.
I’ve still managed to squeeze in a new Netflix obsession though, in the shape of Once Upon a Time. I’m loving it 12 episodes in but it’s something to watch without Mr D, unlike the obsession we share that is The Blacklist.
Happy mail day came in the form of The Happy Paper Club. I mean really, who doesn't want to get pretty stationary through the letterbox. Review coming up soon!
Now it’s the weekend and we are going to see Davina and The Vagabonds. Excited.
SmileX

3 comments:

  1. Iz and I used to LOVE Once Upon A Time but last year we stopped watching it for some reason. We should probably get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always "save" shows that my boyfriend likes until he gets home! It's hard sometimes to refrain but I do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Once Upon a Time, but have a total Netflix obsession and am sad that Six Feet Under is coming to a close (was watching that on Amazon though). Sounds like you've been super busy--love that you've been volunteering your time to helping the disabled.

    XOXO and hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete