Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Home amongst the Bluebells (& some Whitebells)


012
Last weekend we visited a local woods to camp in the home on wheels over night. (Luckily for us we know the landowner). It was a beautiful afternoon and the bluebells were out to greet us.
008
And I saw something I didn’t even know existed, Bluebells which were white. Whitebells!
016
I’ve since been told there are some pink ones to be seen locally, (pinkbells?) which I will have to go and check out.
015
WE even had some singing around the camp fire which of course is compulsory at such events.
camp
Trust me, it got much bigger than this.
It was a great time with lovely people, and my oh so comfy home on wheels which I just want to live in all the time.
camping
SmileX

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful woodland! Lovely to see all those lovely English bluebells (as opposed to the scentless, Spanish invaders which are taking over).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful place to camp. Im on holidays next week so expect a letter from me soon X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bluebells Claire. We had heaps and heaps of them in our old garden - self sown all over the place.
    Thank-you for my most gorgeous card my friend - a lovely surprise after a shitty day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing and such a beautiful place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely... Your weekend illustrated in pictures. Glad you had such a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures, just look at that beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously Claire I just want to come live your life with you!

    ReplyDelete