Friday, 5 June 2015

Happy Mail Care Package


You all know by now I'm a huge fan of snail mail, when email first started becoming 'a thing' my friend and I tried it for a couple of weeks but quickly decided it wasn't for us. The feeling that comes when someone takes the time to write a letter on pretty note paper, or make up a little happy mail package and having that in your hands physically cannot be beaten by clicking on a symbol of an envelope and reading a screen. 
I have a friend that only lives an hour and a half drive away, but we have communicated by snail mail for about 23 years, since we left college. We meet up a few times a year but most of our relationship is through mail. 
Recently she's been having a stressful time, the essential oils are part of a range from Young Living which my sister is a distributer for. I have to say I used to be very skeptical about holistic therapies, but I've been completely converted and love these oils. For my friend in need I sent Stress away which I put a roller ball attachment on for easy application. Stress away contains unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. It smells divine.
I also sent some Pan Away. Pan Away contains Wintergreen, which is often used for massage, and also contains helichrysum clove and peppermint. 
If you would like to know more about these oils or any other oils you can click on the button on the right hand side bar for Young Living and get in touch with her. Or have a look at her FB page.
:)X

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I love that you communicate that way. Snail mail is so exciting and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to look more and more into aromatherapy and more natural remedies, especially now that I have hit 'that time of life'! I've like her page so I can have a proper look when I have a little more time. Thanks for the point in her direction xx

    ReplyDelete