Thursday, 24 September 2015

My Little Card Shop (see what I did there....)


Like many of us bloggers I have an obsession with stationary. Notecards, notebooks, colored pencils and the like. I remember when the school holidays would be coming to a close I could not wait to get out and spend all my pocket money on a new pencil case and folders for my work. Back then there wasn't the choice there is now. Neither did I have the disposable income to buy whatever I fancied. Now a woman of independent means (ie, I actually get a wage) I get to buy those cute things cards when I like. 
Stationary is quite an affordable obsession (although I suppose it depends on how much you buy...ahem...)
There are a lot worse things I could be obsessed with, but I like to think that this particular obsession brings happiness to others too, for those on the receiving end of my mail when it drops on their door mat. 
Being an 'Army Bratt' and moving a few times as a young girl I kept pen pals and that is, I think where my love of snail mail came from, I still keep in touch with some of those primary school friends through snail mail as well as the obvious social media channels.
So it makes sense (when you think about it) for me to become a Phoenix Trader. After buying some cards yet again from the  beautiful collection of cards designed by British artists, I thought why not sell them myself?  
I have started out with a Facebook page which I would LOVE you to come and look at, maybe even 'like' it. I plan on making this page into a celebration of all things snail mail, so it won't just be me trying to sell stuff (but there may be some of that too). Do come and say 'Hello' to me so that I know I'm not just sitting there surrounded by pretty stationary all by myself. Although when I think about that, it doesn't sound that terrible..
There's a little giveaway competition on there at the moment you could enter and win some HAPPY MAIL.
If you would like to know more, or would like a brochure drop me a message.
I must say thank you as well for the comments on my last post, I am feeling a lot better, but no driving yet as the world hasn't completely stood still but I am definitely feeling better.
:)X

4 comments:

  1. How exciting - I'll have to check out your new fb page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new adventure! The cards look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stationary and cards. I buy cards for every occasion, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings etc.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete