Tuesday, 27 October 2015

90 years young

 

gran

Today I am wishing my Gran a happy 90th birthday. We celebrated at the weekend with a family meal where I met some of her family I had never met before and others I hadn’t seen for years and years. They came from Scotland to help celebrate and it was so lovely for them all to be able to catch up.

We drank a lot of champagne and had a lot of fun, and my sister and I were in bed by 9.30pm whilst Granny was still whizzing around her flat eating birthday cake and looking at her presents.

I can only hope I will be doing the same at 90.

SmileX

11 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, congratulations to your Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your grandma!! What an amazing age! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is wonderful :) Happy happy birthday to your gramma... sounds like she had a wonderful birthday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful milestone! Happy birthday to your grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post, Happy Birthday to your Grandma. Hope you had a nice meal out?x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your Gran on such a milestone birthday. I always enjoy hearing about her ,she sounds remarkable! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is wonderful! Happy belated Granny! I hope to live as long and prosperous as you have. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how wonderful! It's so nice that you and your family worked hard to create great memories for an amazing milestone. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute :) Happy birthday to her! My grandma's 95 just happened and shes still living on her own, doing whatever she wants. <3

    ReplyDelete