Friday, 1 January 2016

A New Year


Well hello 2016.
I'm really excited for where this year will take me, I am excited for up coming adventures, not least the many in the home on wheels, we have some familiar, and not so familiar shows and festivals to visit, where nights turn into mornings, with friends who feel more like family.
I realise I haven't been to visit my little virtual space as much as usual the last month or so, but I have been really busy at work and also have just been enjoying life without blogging about it.
Which is good for a while, but it's definitely not something which will carry on. I do plan on getting back to regular blogging, and catching up with a virtual coffee with you all, I feel like my new years resolution should be to schedule more. It's easy to lose hours on the internet without actually achieving anything. I need a planner. Or a PA.
Christmas was fun, busy, quiet, all at the same time. My only full day/night off was Christmas day when we saw family in the morning and then came home for our usual quiet lunch and evening.
New years was spent dancing with friends in a local pub, and hurrah to having friends with a child old enough to be the taxi home.
Wishing everyone a fabulous year full of all the things you wish for
:)X





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful snap Claire. You look gorgeous (of course you do, because you ARE gorgeous!)
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely photo of you, Claire! Happy New Year - may all your dreams come true! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - a lovely photo! It's nice to see you again, hope you are well and not suffering so much these days from the labyrinthitis business.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely photo of you Claire. I know what you mean about time slipping away when in the virtual world. I am trying to schedule a set amount of time each day (trying!). Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely image of you! Wishing you a happy new year with so many adventures yet to come! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, may it bring everything your heart desires X

    ReplyDelete